Q. I have lost my student card


If you lose your student card you will need to enquire about getting a replacement at the Student Hub. You may have to pay a fee for a lost or carelessly damaged card, although if your card is stolen it can be replaced free of charge if you have a crime reference number. 
You can still access the libraries but you will need a Day Pass in order to get through the control gates. The Day Pass will only work during staffed hours and must be returned before leaving the building.


See the Links & Files section below for more detailed resources on this topic.

  • Last Updated 13 Feb, 2019
  • Views 17
  • Answered By Library Operations

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Need more help?

Ask us a question
Please give us an e-mail address so we know where to send the response to your question. We will not share it.

Your Information

Your Question

Please enter your question below, giving as much detail as possible.

Fields marked with * are required.