Q. How do I change my LapSafe PIN?
If you are still having problems after following these steps, for further assistance on all computer and IT enquiries please contact Digital Services either by telephone on 01785 353800 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
IT assistance is also available in person at the Student Hub on Leek Road or the Blackheath Lane Help Desk.
If you are unable to access the Lapsafe cabinets in the Student Hub or Ashley 2, then please follow the instructions below to re-set your PIN number.
1. Go to: http://libcat.staffs.ac.uk/
2. Click on the Login button in the top right hand corner of the screen:
3. Log in to your account using your university username and password:
4. Click on your name in the top right hand corner:
5. Choose change your LapSafe PIN from the menu on the left:
6. Input your old PIN and choose a new PIN – re-type this in the relevant box and click submit.
You are now ready to borrow from the LapSafe cabinet.
See the Links & Files section below for more detailed resources on this topic.