Q. How do I develop my critical thinking?
There are 5 main steps to develop your critical thinking skills which start with critical reading and end with effective proof reading:-
- Question your sources of information
- Analyse areas of agreement and / or disagreement
- Evaluate any research methods carried out or information used in academic texts, journals, wepages etc.
- Use a wide range of evidence and be able to communicate an answer / come up with a conclusion based on objective evidence.
- Develop your ability to write critically by using the literature to support your comments and effectively answer the question/solve a problem.
See the Links & Files section below for more detailed resources on this topic.
Was this helpful? 0 0