Q. How will University differ from my previous learning?
Whatever previous learning experience you have, you will notice a change and will slowly become a more independent learner. You can prepare yourself for this by looking at some of resources.
- The Now I'm Here guide will explain lots about what to expect in the first few weeks
- If you are unsure about the development of your Academic Skills we run a series of workshops which all students are welcome to attend, These can all be viewed on our Whats On page.
- Reading the Getting A Good Degree resources will help you to understand the more detailed requirements
- Lecture Preparation resources will help you to realise the importance of what you do before, during and after a taught session.
- If you are still unsure how and when you learn best, take a look at the Learning Style resources which provides quizzes and information to help you develop a range of skills.
See the Links & Files section below for more detailed resources on this topic
Need more help - please either fill in the , by phone or