Q. How do I write an Literature Review?
The aim of a literature review is to critically assess a wide range of published work on a specific academic topic. The main steps to achieve this are:-
- Decide a topic and know the area you want to research
- Search for a wide range of academic sources and decide what you need to read
- Find relevant sections to answer specific questions
- Group your research into sub topics
- Finalise the structure
- Write the review, ensuring that you support all your statements with effective evidence which is accurately cited and referenced
See the Links & Files .
Need more help - please either fill in the , by phone or
Was this helpful? 0 0