Q. How do I write an Essay?
An essay is an objective, evidence based and structure response to a question or problem. It includes an introduction, a main body divided in subject specific paragraphs, and a conclusion.
To write an effective essay you need to:-
- Understand the question and what topics you need to include to gain marks
- Research the main areas of interest
- Plan a structure response
- Carry out more specific research to questions to be analysed
- Write - following the rules and format of academic writing
- Proof read
See the Links & Files section below for more detailed resources on this topic.