Q. Where can I get help with my dissertation?


If you require research assistance (e.g. locating books and journals etc) please contact your Subject Librarian.

Alternatively, if you would like advice with writing your assignment, please contact the Study Skills team.

See details below.

Need more help - please either fill in the form on the right, contact us by phone or email, or make an appointment to discuss your development of this skill with an Academic Skills Tutor.

  • Last Updated 07 Jan, 2019
  • Views 35
  • Answered By Academic Skills team

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Need more help?

Ask us a question
Please give us an e-mail address so we know where to send the response to your question. We will not share it.

Your Information

Your Question

Please enter your question below, giving as much detail as possible.

Fields marked with * are required.