Where can I get help with Harvard referencing?


The Harvard referencing system is the most common style of referencing used at Staffordshire University and is the officially adopted standard for all students except those studying modules in law or psychology. 

From August 2017 we have adopted the Cite Them Right version of Harvard.  We also have a subscription to Cite Them Right Online to help you use this version effectively.  Off campus users should login to CTRO online with your University username and password.

You can find everything you need to know about referencing on our RefZone pages.

You may also find our copyright guidance useful. 


Stuck with your referencing? Book a Just Referencing appointment and one of our team will help you get to grips with whichever style of referencing you need.


Need more help?  Don't worry!  The Library and Academic Skills team can support you with all aspects of your academic work.  Search our subject guides for recommended resources and research tips.  For further support book an appointment with your Academic Librarian and Skills Tutor.

  • Last Updated 02 Apr, 2024
  • Views 1178
  • Answered By Academic Skills team

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 2 0

Need more help?

student connect logoAsk us a question/Give us some feedback
Please give us an email address so we know where to send the response. We will not share it.

Your Information

Your Question/Comment

Please enter your question or comment below.  If you have a question or are reporting a problem please give us as much detail as possible.

Fields marked with * are required.