Q. Where can I get help with referencing?


Referencing is a system used in the academic community to indicate where ideas, theories, quotes, facts and any other evidence you have used to support your assignments can be found.

When you are writing a piece of work and use someone else's words or ideas you must reference them.

You will find everything you need to know about referencing on our RefZone pages.

You may also find our copyright guidance useful. 


Ask US logo Need more help?  Don't worry!  The Library and Academic Skills team can support you with all aspects of your academic work.  Search our subject guides for recommended resources and research tips.  For further support book an appointment with your Academic Librarian and Skills Tutor.

  • Last Updated 16 Jul, 2021
  • Views 5
  • Answered By Academic Skills team

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Need more help?

student connect logoAsk us a question
Please give us an e-mail address so we know where to send the response to your question. We will not share it.

Your Information

Your Question

Please enter your question below, giving as much detail as possible.

Fields marked with * are required.