Answered By: Academic Skills Know-how
Last Updated: 11 Aug, 2015     Views: 13

If you lose your student card you can get a replacement at the Information Centres. You may have to pay a fee for a lost or carelessly damaged card, although if your card is stolen it can be replaced free of charge if you have a crime reference number. Contact the Information Centre for more information.